Tuesday, August 5, 2008

1st Try

Well, here it is. I've entered the world of blogging! I figure since I am a computer teacher I may need to keep on on these skills while keeping up with the family.

Ella and I went to the Zoo today for a "Blues Clues" class and then to the cupcakery. Ella enjoyed the class and wasn't scared to touch any of the animals (lizard, snake, owl, etc). Of course, mommy didn't touch any of them! The Cupcakery is this great place in the Central West End with the most delicious cupcakes. Here is the link if you want to check it out: http://www.thecupcakery.net/. She fell asleep on the ride home, so not much of a nap today.

Andrew spent the day with Gigi and Pops having a "special day". They went to Grant's Farm, Toys R Us and McDonalds. Of course he came home with a 1,000 piece Lego set. It only took us an hour to put together two of the five buildings/trucks. It says 5-12 on the box - it took Gigi, Andrew and myself to get the objects we could together - I don't know how a 5 year old or even a 10 year old could do it!

Lanny is golfing tonight, but it is pouring down rain so I'm assuming he sayed to have dinner, drinks, and some male bonding. I'm going to finish paying bills (always so fun) and then try to finish the book I'm reading. I'll try to figure out posting pics next time.

No comments: